Call Today! (414) 224-8144

Request Information

Note: * indicates a required field.

verification image, type it in the box

Tip of The Week

Did you know that even if you are a legal permanent resident of the United States you must still change your address with USCIS every time you move until you become a U.S. citizen?  By law, most noncitizens in the U.S., including legal permanent residents must change their address with USCIS within 10 days of moving. 


Most people qualify to change their address online.  To do this, go to and click on the "Tools" icon.  The prompts will guide you through the process of changing your address online.  When you are finished you can download a receipt showing that you have completed your address change.  It is a good idea to keep the receipt since it can be used to prove that you did change your address with USCIS, in case it ever becomes necessary to do this. 

Also, if you have an application or petition which is currently pending or has recently been approved by USCIS, you must change your address with the office which is handling it. 


See the USCIS web site for more details. 


e-mail Attorney Radzimowski today or call her at (414) 224-8144 for more information.